100% TERMITE ELIMINATION
WE OFFER A LIFETIME TERMITE GUARANTEE.
If you are experiencing a termite problem, or have termite concerns, call us for a FREE inspection. We know that you will truly see a difference that separates us from the competition. Many companies offer a 5 or 10 year guarantee then charge you to treat your home again. NOT US. We provide you with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE and you are NEVER charged for a re-treatment if it is necessary as long as your warranty is in force.
We offer liquid treatments, baiting services and pretreatments to protect your home or business from destructive termites. After treatment, we offer long-term protection and stand by our work. We follow a very simple strategy to solve your termite problem.
Here’s how it works:
- Begin with a meeting at the property and ask you a few questions.
- Perform a FREE thorough inspection.
- Sit down with you and discuss our findings and recommendations for the appropriate solution to YOUR problem.
- Upon agreement, we will quickly schedule your treatment, use the best products available and 100% guarantee elimination or we will return and treat it again for FREE.
- IMMEDIATE SERVICE. In some cases, we can start the treatment immediately at the time the time of inspection
When performing termite control, all the little details make a big difference. We understand this and that’s why our rate of re-infestation is less than 1%.
We use the very best, proven termiticides in our treatments and take all the little extra steps that our competition leaves out. There is no “one size fits all” strategy. Get all the facts before choosing a termite company.
Remember, every mechanic’s tools can be trusted, but not every mechanic can be trusted to work on your car.
Florida is a beautiful place for people to live. It is also perfect for Termites. The State of Florida has the highest level of termite activity in the country. In fact, many companies that produce products to eliminate termites test them right here in our back yards. Termites cause more than $5 billion in damages per year to homes, which is not covered by home owner’s insurance. That’s more than all the natural disasters combined.
Talk to us and you will truly see the difference.